We can import and export your consignments as an approved carrier, with a custom broker license, an IATA "Dangerous Goods" licence status. Our network of agents in more than 90 countries around the globe provides you with door-to-door pick-up and delivery services. These agents are specially trained to respect our AND your standard operating procedures, and have an in-depth understanding of country specific customs clearance issues.
In Flyjac Logistics Pvt. Ltd, you have the peace of mind of knowing your consignment is being sent:
- Using reliable and well-known air freight companies, direct flights.
- Via the recommended best routes from collection to delivery point;
- With express handling, procedure transparency and proactive proof of delivery (POD).
Our industry-specific competencies include:
- Solutions for varying ranges of temperature (from -200°C to +25°C);
- Ware Housing dedicated for pharma cargo with cold chain temperature management.
- Monitored temperature transportation and respect of the cold chain.
Tailored services include:
- Supplying you with specific packaging, labelling, cooling elements, dry ice, and many other solutions, depending on your precise needs;
- Providing you with assistance in preparing your consignment for shipping.
- Providing documentation support
We handle each consignment individually, and can offer you a complete range of services, from basic transport to a full and integrated logistics solution.
Temperature Controlled Pharma
Our specialized fleet of vehicles is available for transporting your temperature sensitive cargo. Depending on the condition requirements for your consignment, we offer:
- Refrigerated trucks for your "+2°C to +8°C" consignments;
- Refrigerated trucks for your frozen consignments;
- Isolated and ventilated vans for your dry ice shipments (from -20°C to -70°C);
- Specially outfitted trucks for all cold chain demands;
- Vehicles offering warm and ambient solutions, for your "+15°C to +25°C" consignments.
Monitored temperature control ensures full respect of the cold chain.
We can also supply you with dry ice, refrigerated cold packs (+ 4°C to -20°C) and liquid nitrogen; and can help you to prepare your consignment for shipping. We will handle your temperature controlled cargo, by our specially trained staff members, who have a comprehensive understanding of the unique needs of pharmaceutical transportation. This includes CGMP, GMP, ADR and dangerous goods licensing, as well as our and your specific operating procedures.
Temperature monitoring devices could be arranged for specific customer mastered standards. We stay in direct contact with all stake holders through the supply chain, thus providing a higher level of traceability and service.
- Freight Management both by Air and Ocean.
- Active and passive Cold Chain shipments
- Haz /Non Haz Shipments
- High Value shipments
- Warehousing and Logistics- Temperature/Non Temperature controlled
- Order follow-up
- Supply to plant as per schedule
- Customer order
- Inventory Management